Tuesday, March 06, 2007

When Will It End?

Today I heard on the radio about a 14 month old baby boy gunned down while in his car seat. He was in the back of a car driven by his mother. His twin sister was not in the vehicle at the time. She will live the rest of her life with a big void in it. A big hurt for her brother that she should have been best friends with. The police say only one bullet pierced through the car and hit the little boy. The bullet hit the little one in the head.
What had this little boy done to deserve such an awful fate? They say it was a vendetta against the mother's associates. Boy I bet the shooter feels really proud that they shot that big bad little baby. They haven't caught the person that pulled the trigger so we don't know if it is a man or a woman. All I can say is that they are a coward!!! I not very bright coward. I say this because the get-away-vehicle was a tan H3 Hummer. Like there is a lot of them out there. You can probably count them on your hand in my area.
The police think they found the vehicle and have questioned a suspect but have not made an arrest. I hope the person resists and some one will have to put them down!

In other news around my neck of the woods we have another really smart guy. He killed his wife by strangling her. He used his parents tool-and-die shop to cut her up. He reports her missing after a week goes by. He then cries to the reporters about her missing.
Some one finds a zip-lock bag with latex gloves, metal shavings and human blood in it in a woods by the their house. Other body parts turn up in a nearby park. So this really smart guy goes back out into the woods and retrieves his wife's torso and brings it back to his house and puts it in his garage. He thinks that the police amy find it out there. The police say that while he is killing his wife they're two children ages 6 and 4 are asleep in the house. Fearing he is going to get caught he borrows a neighbors truck and hightails it up north to Wilderness State Park. Police traced calls from his cell phone to the park and went after him. So the not so smart guy takes off on the run in only a t-shirt, socks, and pants in 14 degree weather (that is -10 degree Celsius). He is on the run for ten hours and police find him under a fallen tree. They probably could of saved the tax payers a lot of money and just left him there and watched him die of exposure. Which the doctors said may not of taken very long with those conditions.

How can we as humans be so evil?Opening fire on a car because you think that they may have some one in it that you don't like. They don't even stop to think any more. To kill your wife who you promised to love and cherish. Why, because she went away on business trips. Here in Michigan and the rest of the world I think there has to be something done and done quick to end these brutal slayings. Gun control is not the answer. The bad people will still get guns. We as humans have to start to change. To raise our children to respect others. To respect life. We have given in to the idea that they are free spirts and need to grow without intervention. Is it the lack of discipline, the lack of compassion, the lack of an adult figure in their lives? I don't know the answers I wish I did. It is just so easy now to just kill some one because they either looked at you wrong or said something you didn't like or just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I didn't start this blog to get on a soap box like my loving wife tells me I do sometimes, I started it to just write about things. I would like to write about things that are fun and enjoyable. Maybe one day I will.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home