Friday, February 09, 2007

A little Crazy

Hmmmmm!!! Don't you think that you have to be just a little bit crazy to want to be strapped into a tin can, have way more explosives under you then you can imagine, and then let them set it off and propel you into outer space?? I was just wondering. Now they are evaluating Lisa Nowak, you know the woman that drove over 900 miles from Texas to Florida in a diaper to bitch slap her rival. To see if she is crazy or not. What is even more crazy is that they charged her with attempted murder! They found in her car "rubber tubing, a hammer and a garbage bag" I think you could pull over any construction worker and find a lot more incriminating evidence than that. Granted she did pepper spray Colleen Shipman in her car. What I can't see is where is the attempted murder. Why didn't she use the hammer or the rubber tubing?

In other news I feel so sad that the T.V. Entertainment News Shows won't have Anna Nicole Smith to pick on anymore. I am really sad about hearing of her death. I feel sorry for her loved ones, especially her baby daughter Dannielynn. I just find it really odd that her and her son both just up and died like that. Go figure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home