Sunday, February 25, 2007

Update: This IS Going Too Far

Well it seems we do have a few intelligent people left in the world. The Circuit Court Judge in charge of the case ruled even though Michigan law doesn't explicitly define sex with a dead animal as a crime, but he does say that the sodomy law is to actually protect society and to prevent people from acting like animals themselves. This now has been upheld by two courts the District and now Circuit. It seems that they should just get on with the trial. The Judge also upheld the indecent exposure charge. The Judge wrote that it was irrelevant whether the patch of woods was public or private, there was a substantial risk someone would see him. Ya think!!!
Oh and by the way the guy was also ordered to undergo a second psychiatry exam.

I would lie to thank all of you that have commented about this and I will keep you all up to date on what is happening.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah keep me updated on this freak of nature. Where do these people come from and what makes them think that what they are doing is normal????
Needs to be put away for a long time if you want my opinion!

8:41 PM  
Blogger NeverEZme said...

hella
I will keep you informed. :)

1:10 AM  
Blogger Cherrie said...

I think the psychological exam is a good idea.

1:30 AM  
Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

Hold on: having sex with a dead animal is okay, but SODOMY is animal-like behavior that should be outlawed?

Give me a break!

2:46 PM  
Blogger NeverEZme said...

cherrie:
I think he needs more than an exam.

Tab:
I don't care if the animal is dead or alive, trying to have sex with it is just plain sic. We wonder how humans started getting S.T.D.'s.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home