Wednesday, March 07, 2007

When I Was a Kid

I got this from STEPH A beautiful Aussie Lass that I read every day.
  • When I was a kid I wanted to be a police officer. To catch the bad guys.

  • When I was a kid I got into a fight with another boy in sixth grade. We became best friends all through school.

  • When I was a kid I fell deeply in love with a little girl that actually looked just like STEPH. No Kidding. We were never boyfriend/girlfriend though.

  • When I was a kid I would always get into trouble chasing said girl.

  • When I was a kid I always wanted to be the class clown. It didn't get me anywhere.

  • When I was a kid we lived in the country and I would ride my bike for miles to visit friends.

  • When I was a kid I always dreamed of being rich and famous. Still waiting!

  • When I was a kid we didn't have video games. No one did. We actually played outside.

  • When I was a kid I loved going fishing with my father. I still do things with my father. We go to Baseball games.

  • When I was a kid I couldn't wait for summer to play Softball. I still can't wait for summer so I can play Softball.

I know these are not the big earth shattering things but writing them down brought back a lot of memories. Thanks STEPH. You Rock!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

No, thank YOU for sharing! It's weird the things that stand out in our memory from childhood.

It's nice your dad and yourself are still close too.

7:59 AM  
Blogger NeverEZme said...

Steph
Yes my dad and I are still very close.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home